JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are very lucky to have a vet like that, our last lab, Max, was able to go the same way. That vet moved to central Oregon and our current vet is not making house calls for this.

I've had to have a few dogs put down, but this is the first time we looked into home euthanasia. We did it primarily because Morgan just hated going to the Vet. She would recognize the corner we had to come around to get the the Vet's and would start freaking out before we even got there.

I have to say I'll never do it any other way again. It cost a little more, but was very peaceful and she wasn't stressed out.

Thanks to all of you who have expressed their condolences on the loss of our good dog Morgan. Time to move on, so I will close this thread with my best wishes to all of the beloved pets out there and their families

My hamster passed recently. Im still sad about it but I really need to get a new hamster somwhere in here. He was a few hours from making it into the new year when he died.

He loved falling asleep in my hand, he felt really safe around me and always fell asleep next to me. He died next to me as I slept off a drunk, I think its the way he would of wanted to go.

I buried him next to his mother/former girlfriend. He had a thing for older ladies hamsters, even if they were his own mom.

262081_1847469833225_1435060342_31546307_6308251_n.jpg

Sorry to hear of your loss. I know exactly how you feel. Several years ago we had one of our gals take a turn for the worse. We had our vet come to the house, so we wouldn't have to take her to the vet office. They treated us like family and understood the pain we felt.

We have four rescued dogs....they're better behaved then most kids I know. I wouldn't trade in my rescues for anything.

Looks like it might be time to add a new add'l to the family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top