JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally retired my 17 year old and shot lots .223 Ruger 77VT. Good rifle that but shot LOTS (2K/Year) and got tired of feed issues and loading that 4 round integral mag fighting little rounds under the scope. Wanted a detach mag. I shot the gun to the point I could not see images through the scope due to heat off barrel.. about 25x.... mind you - it is a four round individually loaded mag bolt action rifle!

Fell in love with and bought the CZ. Has detach mag and a downscaled receiver! like a mini Mauser for .223. Short bolt throw and detach mag.

Put my old scope on it 4.5-14X Burris Ballistic Plex, a Harris Swivel Bipod and a .223 suppressor by Jefferson Suppressors. Hopefuly Sunday get some range time to break it in and zero and check out POI/POA shifts with and without suppressor. The 50m test target with rifle showed one ragged little hole. Hopefully she shoots after all I did to her. Barrel threading by Tom Denall in Sisters...

cz527.jpg

Details to follow but I believe... this will spell DEATH .... D...E...A...T...H...to grey diggers, nutria, sage rats this spring. Extra mags will make the field experience sooooo much better.

Tom does good work from what I hear. He is at every gun show I've been to in the last six years. He has been the industry for quite some time. Congrats on the new setup. Is your suppressor servicable ie. can you take it apart and clean it or do you have to send it back to the manufacturer for routine service? Let me know how quiet it is. I have used the Gemtech G-5 and Halo and they are "less noisy" but not quiet enough to use without hearing protection unless I actually use subsonic ammo. My AR doesn't cycle with the subsonics so it's pretty much a single shot when shooting suppressed.

CZgroup.jpg

Best group after break in ....I had the one hole thing going for 4 of the five... and called the flyer. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER REALLY.

100 yards Nosler 55 grain Ballistic Tip 3000 fps being pushed by DATA 2200. Gun sounds like an air nailer when fired plus sonic crack. Bad thing is the suppressor acts like a fat heat sink at the end and a lot of heat coming off it tends to obscure the image if you do a lot of shooting. And I tend to lay down some rounds on sage rats in the prone. Nobody told me about that side effect!

CZgroup.jpg

Best group after break in ....I had the one hole thing going for 4 of the five... and called the flyer. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER REALLY.

100 yards Nosler 55 grain Ballistic Tip 3000 fps being pushed by DATA 2200. Gun sounds like an air nailer when fired plus sonic crack. Bad thing is the suppressor acts like a fat heat sink at the end and a lot of heat coming off it tends to obscure the image if you do a lot of shooting. And I tend to lay down some rounds on sage rats in the prone. Nobody told me about that side effect!

Could your suppressor be considered a silencer ? And of course you have the Federal License for your Silencer ?? Just wondering as it s a federal crime with minimum 5 years in Federal Pen for possessing one w/o a permit.. Otherwise looks pretty nice !

Could your suppressor be considered a silencer ? And of course you have the Federal License for your Silencer ?? Just wondering as it s a federal crime with minimum 5 years in Federal Pen for possessing one w/o a permit.. Otherwise looks pretty nice !

:s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

Someone needs edjumacting.

Very nice set-up deavis!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR