JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The scourge of central Oregon farmers is headed to a cross hair near you! Do you have any ammo?:( This spring / summer, I'll be working with a company that offers sage rat shoots near Burns OR.
With covid headed the right direction they already have many bookings beginning April 1. Sorry I don't know of any landowners that let you on for free but this outfit has several packages that will give you all the trigger time you can handle. You may spend more $$ on ammo this year than guide fees!
I am not a hunt broker, just letting shooters know what out there. If you are interested please send me a PM. I will not be including details in the main post or engage in highjacked subject matter..:)
This is why you hoard ammo...to shoot it!

I've learned this outfitter has secured a pallet of 22lr and 17hmr so their customers have ammo to shoot.

Last Edited:
The scourge of central Oregon farmers is headed to a cross hair near you! Do you have any ammo?:( This spring / summer, I'll be working with a company that offers sage rat shoots near Burns OR.
With covid headed the right direction they already have many bookings beginning April 1. Sorry I don't know of any landowners that let you on for free but this outfit has several packages that will give you all the trigger time you can handle. You may spend more on ammo this year than guide fees!
I am not a hunt broker, just letting shooters know what out there. If you are interested please send me a PM. I will not be including details in the main post or engage in highjacked subject matter..:)
I'd love some more info on this hunt. Used to do this years ago and loved it!

With covid headed the right direction they already have many bookings beginning April 1. Sorry I don't know of any landowners that let you on for free but this outfit has several packages that will give you all the trigger time you can handle. You may spend more $$ on ammo this year than guide fees!

Flashpan - Please send me your information. We worked with Nikki last year, but been trying for a week to get ahold of her this year (2 phone numbers and email). No response, and now her mailbox is full and can't leave a message. Out of business?

Flashpan - Please send me your information. We worked with Nikki last year, but been trying for a week to get ahold of her this year (2 phone numbers and email). No response, and now her mailbox is full and can't leave a message. Out of business?

Your not the only one.

Flash pan, USMC1911 and others - Nikki FINALLY called me back. Problem with her phone. If she hasn't returned your calls, try again. Phones & computers - Love 'em and hate 'em.

I've been shooting sage rats in central Oregon for 35 years and am plugged in for some righteous shooting. There are plenty of ranchers out there that won't charge fees... they just want responsible shooters that will kill rats. How do you get onto those ranches you ask? Go to any café in Burns, Christmas Valley, Madras, Fossil, Unity, etc. early in the morning (I stress EARLY) and just ask your waitress what you are looking for. A ten spot should secure an intro to the big round table full of old codgers in bibs, who will know everything going on in the local area. Maybe even a rancher that needs pest control will be in attendance. Sporting goods, LGS, auto parts, farm and irrigation shops are also good places to inquire. It always pans out for me. Save your money for ammo. Go source your own shooting spots. Good hunting....!

10/22 magnum converted to 17hmr.
100_0020-1.jpg

Getting ready for our trip out to choot'um and setup my granddaughter with a target rich environment to go with the new sticker on her 10/22 lol. She's 9.

IMG_20210313_132202451~3.jpg IMG_20210319_221542590~2.jpg

My son and I shot a few this past weekend out here in Idaho. The babies aren't quite out yet but we popped a few fat ones. The warmer it gets the better it will be.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top