JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone had a positive safety manual safety and a rifled barrel installed on their Glock? Thinking about installing such on my Gen 3 model 21. Especially wondering about the safety as it would probably mean drilling or otherwise altering the frame.. Glock parts are readily available, not sure about the Springer XD.. Not sure it would be worth it at the costs, compared to picking up a Springer... Thanks, Dun

Last Edited:
Call me crazy, I believe ALL Glock barrels are rifled. I'm assuming you mean standard land and groove rifling instead of factory polygonal?

As for the safety, I'm aware of some models having them from the factory, but those are in Europe. Never heard of, nor seen an example of a USA owned hock that was born with one. You could certainly make it happen and I'm very sure if you talked nicely to Glock, they could make that happen with factory parts for a small fee.

If the Springfield comes the way you want it right out of the box, maybe that's what you should buy? No tinkering needed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top