JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always do safety checks BUT once I was shipping a gun out. I took out the mag and thought I did a check and was about to drop the hammer. I said I should check one more time and out came a hollow point. It scared the crap out of me that's for sure.

Kinda like I stated on your other thread,you just can't be proficient with all those different guns you are trying to carry.
Impossible to do.

And this video made it obvious.

Kinda like I stated on your other thread,you just can't be proficient with all those different guns you are trying to carry.
Impossible to do.
mjbskwim...I really believe You and I agree You need to go shoot your guns until you are proficient with them! But dont assume everyone else is like you! It is possible...Many of us own numerous firearms. I reload so I can shoot almost every week, usually multiple firearms. Some guns dont work out for me and I trade them, but most are simple to master. I dont carry it, if, I'm not proficient with it...that kinda defeats the purpose...so, train until that happens, but be safe about it!
PBP just showed us he's human (a weird gun obsessed human, but still probably a human) thanks for the confirmation!

Impossible to do.

And this video made it obvious.

I somewhat agree..........it seams like every few months he has one close call after another.........he almost killed an icemaker for making strange noises for christ sakes

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top