JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I will continue to have a dialogue with gun owners in my district"

And continue ignoring them, eh?

That was an awesome "think of the children!" ending :rolleyes:.

Appeal to "common sense" and emotion? Yea she hasn't listened to a single word her gun owing constituents have said.

She comes from a hunting family? If she can show me how to load my Savage model 12 and follow that with a round on paper, I'll eat my shoe.

There is never a provision of HOW the state plans to actually keep the "chillin" safe. As we know, bad guys never learned how to read signs or respect the law. Can anyone describe how this proposed law keeps them safe?

Another example is the "safe storage" firearms bill, HB 4005. A public hearing before the House Judiciary Committee last week drew passionate testimony on both sides, although few people talked about how the bill actually would work.

On a party-line vote, the committee on Wednesday sent the amended bill to the House Rules Committee, where it will reside as the political process plays out. If it passes the Legislature, it likely will be the only firearms bill this year to do so.

Well $#iT HB4005 will be on the fast track now

The evil AR-15 strikes again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews