JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought new from local LGS, no more than 400 rounds shot, both 115g range ammo and 124g +P Golden Saber all without hiccup. BOD is Feb 2012, just too many toys but too little time, it mostly sits in the safe.

It is like-new as shown in photos, little wear and marks as it is barely handled. I upgraded the front sight with Dawson FO, what a huge improvement. Otherwise it is bone stock.

Complete with one (1) mag, box, paper and everything else from factory, also the Dawson sight tool and their 2 extra FO strands.

I do like Kahrs - they are very accurate with buttery action, slim/thin/light, super comfortable to CC. Selling it just to fund a new project....(I still have a CM9 which I am not selling).

$385 FTF cash sales in Spokane. Valid WA license to CCP and signing a Bill of Sale required.

Shipping FFL to FFL at your dime. Only accept MO or PayPal +4%. No trade, so please don't try.

CW9%201.JPG
cw9%202.JPG
cw9%205.JPG
cw9%207.JPG
cw9%206.JPG
cw9%208.JPG
cw9%209.JPG
cw9%2010.JPG
cw9%203.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.