Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Safe Queen - Kahr CW9 w/ Dawson FO sight. Original owner

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by wagon, Sep 17, 2013.

1. wagon

wagon WA Member

Bought new from local LGS, no more than 400 rounds shot, both 115g range ammo and 124g +P Golden Saber all without hiccup. BOD is Feb 2012, just too many toys but too little time, it mostly sits in the safe.

It is like-new as shown in photos, little wear and marks as it is barely handled. I upgraded the front sight with Dawson FO, what a huge improvement. Otherwise it is bone stock.

Complete with one (1) mag, box, paper and everything else from factory, also the Dawson sight tool and their 2 extra FO strands.

I do like Kahrs - they are very accurate with buttery action, slim/thin/light, super comfortable to CC. Selling it just to fund a new project....(I still have a CM9 which I am not selling).

$385 FTF cash sales in Spokane. Valid WA license to CCP and signing a Bill of Sale required.

Shipping FFL to FFL at your dime. Only accept MO or PayPal +4%. No trade, so please don't try.

CW9%201.JPG
    cw9%202.JPG
    cw9%205.JPG
    cw9%207.JPG
    cw9%206.JPG
    cw9%208.JPG
    cw9%209.JPG
    cw9%2010.JPG
    cw9%203.JPG

2. wagon

wagon WA Member

3. wagon