JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided to move the gun safe to the master bedroom. Even I thought "that's a lot of guns..." :) The Oregonian would call this an arsenal of assault weapons... :(

DSC03493.jpg

Bengals decided to explore the safe once I had cleared it out for them... :)

DSC03498.jpg

Nice collection. Iwatched the news awhile back and when they searched one of the guys place that set the bomb outside that bank, they found a pistol, rifle and a shotgun and it made 6:00 news as an arsonal. THey sensationalize alot. Nice looking cats.

The "rocket looking thing" is a Bazooka round. Doesn't everyone have one? :)

You wouldn't want the lever action Redtazdog, its 116 years old... :)

The terror cats, I mean Bengals' names are Cita Spotted Cat and Dixie the Gray Rebel. Its like having Animal Planet in your living room...:)

thats pretty sweet. is it legal to own that?

Probably not in England, Cuba or San Fransisco but I think I am safe here.

It is an M6A1 practice round. No explosives but it did have a rocket in it and it was fired, causing the dents and bent fins... :)

Bazookasmithsonian.jpg

Do not say its a "Noob Tube" or call me a "Rocket @#%*&" as it is a legitimate weapon in Medal of Honor and Call of Duty... :)

The "rocket looking thing" is a Bazooka round. Doesn't everyone have one? :)

You wouldn't want the lever action Redtazdog, its 116 years old... :)

The terror cats, I mean Bengals' names are Cita Spotted Cat and Dixie the Gray Rebel. Its like having Animal Planet in your living room...:)

Whats wrong with a 116 year old gun? looks like it has been well cared for. Bengals are fun, need to get another to keep mine company.

Its an MSAR STG-556, American made AUG clone. :) Not the original, but neither is a Kimber... Now don't send me hate mail, I was just saying it has the same basic design as an AUG. :)

The Luger is a 1915 East German Police rework so its just a shooter. I shoot all in my collection, some more than others, but even the 116 year old Winchester 1892 SRC gets some 44/40 put through it every now and then. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top