JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided to move the gun safe to the master bedroom. Even I thought "that's a lot of guns..." :) The Oregonian would call this an arsenal of assault weapons... :(

DSC03493.jpg

Bengals decided to explore the safe once I had cleared it out for them... :)

DSC03498.jpg

Nice collection. Iwatched the news awhile back and when they searched one of the guys place that set the bomb outside that bank, they found a pistol, rifle and a shotgun and it made 6:00 news as an arsonal. THey sensationalize alot. Nice looking cats.

The "rocket looking thing" is a Bazooka round. Doesn't everyone have one? :)

You wouldn't want the lever action Redtazdog, its 116 years old... :)

The terror cats, I mean Bengals' names are Cita Spotted Cat and Dixie the Gray Rebel. Its like having Animal Planet in your living room...:)

thats pretty sweet. is it legal to own that?

Probably not in England, Cuba or San Fransisco but I think I am safe here.

It is an M6A1 practice round. No explosives but it did have a rocket in it and it was fired, causing the dents and bent fins... :)

Bazookasmithsonian.jpg

Do not say its a "Noob Tube" or call me a "Rocket @#%*&" as it is a legitimate weapon in Medal of Honor and Call of Duty... :)

The "rocket looking thing" is a Bazooka round. Doesn't everyone have one? :)

You wouldn't want the lever action Redtazdog, its 116 years old... :)

The terror cats, I mean Bengals' names are Cita Spotted Cat and Dixie the Gray Rebel. Its like having Animal Planet in your living room...:)

Whats wrong with a 116 year old gun? looks like it has been well cared for. Bengals are fun, need to get another to keep mine company.

Its an MSAR STG-556, American made AUG clone. :) Not the original, but neither is a Kimber... Now don't send me hate mail, I was just saying it has the same basic design as an AUG. :)

The Luger is a 1915 East German Police rework so its just a shooter. I shoot all in my collection, some more than others, but even the 116 year old Winchester 1892 SRC gets some 44/40 put through it every now and then. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top