JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Definitely what I am finding. Did the moving company just move the safes or other stuff also? Which one did you use?

Thanks!

I just picked a moving company at random, but they also moved my milling machine & my lathe along with some other machine tools & my TV & entertainment center. Last time I used a safe-moving company was the last time:eek:
I'm in Arizona, so you'll be using a dif company

Something to consider when hiring guys to move your safe at a discount, is who are the people? I've had some questionable movers, in fact the last company I hired sent two guys who were making calls trying to obtain drugs while they were unloading my stuff. Thankfully the firearms and assorted stuff were done as separate part of the move.

If you do get some random movers to do it, they may very well be stand up guys, but what about the people they innocently tell. In my mind, it is worth the extra money to pay a real safe mover with a reputation.

They are the ones I mentioned at the beginning of the thread. They were also the only ones I could get to call me back. Felt expensive at ~$500 for a safe of that size but the family friend who was taking it agreed to pay the move fee if I would give it to them. I was just glad to be past that.

The NWSafe guys showed up when they said they would and did a great job moving it.

Did you get it moved?

Estimated weight?

These guys move safes but not sure if they go to the Seattle area.
Northwest Safe Sales - Specializing in safes for your home, office and buisness

I'm sure you have great reasons, but what about simply buying another safe and having it delivered to the garage? Do you actually want this safe out of the way? Or have a safe in the garage? Just a thought. Maybe having a safe upstairs without guns in it would give you options to put other types of valuables in it like photographs or jewelry or paperwork.

@ChrisKinsman

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top