JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Opening most gun safes isn't all that tough, just remember to pick up a half dozen 1/8" cobalt bits and a couple cans of chain and cable lube, go easy on the pressure and you're good to go. If the relockers have fired it gets a bit more difficult, but hardly worth the 350-450 bucks the pros charge.

Hate to say it but there are a few "how to" on defeating gun safes on the YouTube.

Last time I had a security container drilled out, it was a six hour, 10-12 drill bit slug fest (go easy) - I can't recall the company in Portland/Vancouver. Good luck.

Used to work physical security company for financial institutes. Drilling a bank vault/safe is much different than "opening" a typical gun safe.

What brand is the safe?

Are you looking to preserve the safe or get it open?

Combination lock or?

Most general type locksmiths perform this type of service and can do it in many different ways.

Most gun safes are gage steel. Really easy to go at them with a cut off wheel. The dryway aon the inside will protect whats inside. Peel it open like a tin can.

Damn and I have the perfect tool for this
Never get any fun
5ACE59E7-CD93-4D46-BACB-7A3C7778F08D.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR