JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
HI ALL,
I HAVE a Mosler valult door/safe door with frame for sale or trade. its very heavy. dial still turns but it needs to be sandblasted and repainted. this is a real bank type door. new they go for $5000, im offering this up for the first person to make me a decent offer, or i will trade it for a nice gun or guns(prefer semi auto stuff but open to anything)..depending on what you have. the door will be on my trailer at the ALBANY GUN SHOW this weekend THE 2ND AND 3RD. IF i make a deal with someone i am willing to deliver it, within reason. and you will have to have a few strong backs unload it...two people loaded it,,but 4 would be more ideal.

i have a pic and will try to attach it,,this is my first posting so if it doesnt go through...email me,,,or just come by the salem show and youll see it. also its tilted at an angle because there is a lever on the backside of the door, i belive its an internal release mechinism,,,in case the bank employees get robbed and locked in the bank,,,this will allow the lock to be unlocked from the inside.

just an addition to this posting. Ive had several inquiries both here and craigslist. so this is just a clarification to what alot of ppl are emailing me. ::: A new one of these doors sells for thousands$$$ this is not a new door, i realize that and im not asking full retail. i would be stupid if i did. conversly I am not going to "give it away" for a Lorcin, Davis derringer, marlin 22 or other low end gun. While this is far from perfect condition ALL it will need is sandblasting, repainting, rework the dial or put on an electronic combo lock and you have an awesome door thats more intense that what mose "gun safe" manufactures sell as a "safe door". think of this being worth $1per lb. if so even at that price its worth over $1000. thus i would like to get into a nice semi auto rifle, or handgun, or combo. I also realize there is a "panic" out there right now and everyone is trying to sell their $700 ar15 style rifles for $2000.
BUT If you are reasonable with the price of your stuff,,,,then you can get yourself into an intense safe door cheaply. I like trading because we all get something we want for the right price (not having to dig into our bank accounts). the panic on ar rifles will die down eventually and life will get back to some normalcy. thanks
if your interested email me. or personal message me...ill get back to you.

DOOR.jpg

Just a note to let you all know that this safe door will be at the albany gun show this comming weekend the 2nd and 3rd. Come check it out. Our table will have free gun locks. Or just email / pm me.

JUST A REMINDER..COME TO THE ALBANY GUN SHOW THIS WEEKEND AND CHECK THIS SAFE OUT. It will be on my trailer, if we make a deal ill deliver within reason. I will have a table inside the show giving away free gun safety locks and my daughter will be selling yummy girl scout cookies. $4 per box (if you want to preorder just pm me what you want... they go fast)

just an update, door is still available. Its now off the trailer on a pallet. if you would like to see it in person just pm me. I am still willing to deliver within reason it would just have to be a time when im heading in the direction you live. I usually head to portland about once a month. But you would have to help reload it onto the trailer.

Safe door is tentativly sold, i will know for sure next wed. If you are interested feel free to pm me, just in case that deal falls through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top