JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Consolidating another listing and adding some additional rifles.

All are in Lake Stevens WA. All will be shipped from an FFL or picked up at my local FFL in Lake Stevens WA.

Most/All of these are currently for sale at my local FFL as well. If you want to use a credit card, you can however, there is a fee (3%) that you will be responsible for. If you elect to use this option, you will also be charged sales tax as it goes through my FFL's merchant system. This can be avoided by paying by check, money order, or cash.

I am just also trying to sell these here as well as any customers that come into his shop. I did this as I am not always available to meet someone at the gun shop to do the transfer/inspection.

Prices are as listed, and I will consider offers. I might be open to trades, but not sure what I would trade for as I just don't want something else collecting dust in my safe.

All firearms can be shipped to your FFL which will be covered by the buyer. For the firearms NOT currently at my FFL, I can bring them to him for viewing.

All are in Lake Stevens WA. All will be shipped from an FFL or picked up at my local FFL in Lake Stevens WA.

Prices are as listed, and I will consider best offers. I might be open to trades, but not sure what I would trade for as I just don't want something else collecting dust in my safe.

Ruger 10/22 T (Target) Asking $500 SOLD

This is a new, unfired rifle. I purchased it new and it has sat in the safe since. It originally came with a wood stock, that was replaced with the Hogue stock. According to Ruger's website, this was shipped in 2016. https://ruger.com/service/productHistory/RI-10-22.html

It has a Hogue Overmolded stock in black and a stainless hammer forged 20" barrel. There is a picatinny rail mounted on the receiver, but no scope or rings are included.

Springfield Armory M1A/M25 Whitefeather Carlos Hathcock Tribute Rifle $3000

This is chambered in 308 Winchester. This was purchased as new / never fired and I have not fired it since purchase. It has a Krieger 22" match barrel. 46" overall length. McMILLAN stock. Uses standard M14 / M1A magazines. No scope or rings are included. Comes with 1 magazine, Harris bi-pod. No box is included.

IMG-2250.jpg IMG-2251.jpg IMG-2252.jpg M25-001.jpg M25-002.jpg M25-003.jpg M25-004.jpg M25-005.jpg M25-006.jpg M25-007.jpg M25-008.jpg M25-009.jpg M25-010.jpg M25-011.jpg M25-012.jpg M25-013.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Regarding the Ruger 10/22, do you still have the original stock and did it come with a BX-trigger?

Hello,

I do have the original stock, but it is installed on another 10/22 and not available.

Regarding the trigger I don't know what a BX trigger is. It's the stock factory trigger for the 10/22 Target rifle.

Hope this helps.

Jon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.