JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling 4 rifles to make some room in the safe.
1. Custom Remington model 700 blueprinted action, trigger job, bolt work and chambered for .22 GTO comes with forming dies, trim dies, reloading dies and 100 pc. of fully prepped and primed fire formed brass. This is a one of a kind rifle and the only firearm chambered for this caliber. I purchased this rifle from the cartridge designer and you can do a google search to see the build and design just search ".22 GTO". comes with Hogue overmold as well as original laminate stock, bipod and Nikon 3-9x40 BDC prostaff brand new. Asking $2000 obo
2. Century R1A1 FAL copy in .308 it's in fair shape. I loaned it out and got it back with a cracked buttstock that was epoxied back together and missing the adjustable cheek piece and a missing trigger guard. comes with mag pouch and 4 mags. Has optic rail and a NcStar 3-9x42 as well as open sights. Asking $750 obo
3. Marlin Guide Gun in 45/70 stainless/walnut ---SOLD----
4. Winchester post 64 model 94 30/30 in 95% very few rounds fired. asking $400 obo
I am located in Longview, WA and am not willing to travel for a meet. Prices are obo and I may entertain trades for other quality firearms no junk. No calls/text after 8pm. Thanks Jon 360-261-0669

20140921_163535.jpg 20140921_163535.jpg

20140921_163716.jpg

Last Edited:
You still friends with the guy who borrowed the FNL? Yikes...

I'd like to have the Marlin. If something comes up where I go south I'll shoot you a message

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top