JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This holster has the "hood" the pushes down with the thumb and flips forward, also has the guard over the thumb area so others can't easily push it down. Fits Glock 19/22 size pistols with TLR and X200/300 lights. It is on the drop leg platform with one leg strap and the belt strap, so it rides a little higher Than the 2-strap version. I also have a normal duty style belt attachment for the holster. The body (actual holster) has been kryloned camo, but not the platform, and it's not a whole lot of paint. I can email pictures.

Asking $70 for everything, OBO

Trade for 19/23 sized black leather or kydex concealment holster, interested in leather from Blackhawk, Galco, Ted Blocker, etc. (no Taguas brand leather, no Serpa), I can add cash if it's for something real nice.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top