JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can you say "strict scrutiny?"

:s0155:

Bellevue beats another gun law on 2A grounds

A federal judge in North Carolina today struck down that state’s emergency powers ability to ban firearms and ammunition outside the home during a declared emergency in a case filed by Bellevue’s Second Amendment Foundation, and it should send a signal to Washington State, where a similar emergency power exists.

<broken link removed>

Definitely don't miss living under Perdue. Had to sit through her speech of lies when my brother graduated college. Easily one of the slimiest politicians I've seen, and I'm glad to see she was defeated in court.

Actually, SAF has been winning pretty consistently...and occasionally with someone else picking up the credit.

Not so fast. I was talking about the trends - we had a lot of unfavorable rulings at district level on the "left" coast... Only recently we scored a few nice ones, such as MD and now NC. We lost the case in NY though...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top