JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regarding the non-resident concealed permit, I merely said it's allowed. Allowed means permission is not-automatic. Allowed is the difference between 'may and shall'.
There are 2nd Amd. friendly sheriffs and others not. Regardless, Cali has nothing like that, mentioned in the context of OR not recognizing out of state permits. We all need to press congress to pass universal reciprocity.

I always thought you couldnt bring anything into the state that wasnt on their approved list.

Dont plan on ever traveling there so low priority to look it up.

My wife and I left Ca. many years ago and moved to Oregon. We both felt that we had just moved America!! Never been back there and never will return to that s... hole!!

Another tangent; my grandpa told me to leave CA; way back in 1975 he said there was too many people and the hippies were taking over the state. I had to join the army in 79 to break free, I started my life with with next to NOTHING, but it worked.

Sadly, many Californians don't even know the freedoms they could have.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top