JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Moral judgements aside, how was it a good idea (or even legal) to take a potentially dangerous PTSD vet to a shooting range? A chess club would have been a better choice.. or maybe a nice hike in the boonies

I though the SAF was the second amendment foundation not the Chris Kyle tribute site?
Was Chris Kyle a hero? Frankly, I don't know but I'm not at all interested in trying to tarnish him or his memory.

This is illustrates the problem with america, everyone wants their freedoms and rights but can't tolerate others freedoms
and rights particularly when it makes them uncomfortable or challenges their beliefs.

So did most camp guards in Auschwitz .
Now hold on, I'm not comparing Kyle to a Nazi that's not the point.
We need our military people to understand their rights and responsibilities as set-forth in the constitution and not blindly follow the next nitwit with in office!

I never stated the SAF was or was not the Chris Kyle fan club, I couldn't care less what they do in regards to this issue. If you think I don't tolerate other peoples freedoms or beliefs, you sir are mistaken. I jumped in this thread because I think Paul should keep his pie hole shut. He works for the government that sent Kyle over seas in the first place. I don't want to silence paul, this is just MY BELIEF.

That's the only reason I'm here.

I don't blame a warrior for doing his job, I blame the politicians ( including paul ) that sent him there to do it. We should hate Mr Kyle for performing his duties ? For protecting US Marines performing their duties ? Someone mentioned the 1st person he killed in country. He should have let that woman deploy the grenade and kill our fathers, sons, brothers ? All who again paul and his co-workers sent to occupy this country. ( I dont give a flying fig how paul votes, he works for the same .gov as all the rest)

Does anybody here actually know any service members ? ( besides the one who lived it, above )

Would any of you guys actually not pull the trigger in that situation ? If I was a door kicker exiting my vehicle and it was your job to watch my back, I would hope to god you would. My wife and daughter would appreciate it as well.

I don't dispute the fact he should have never been there, but he was. Who sent him there ? That's all I'm saying. I just think that there is some warranted but mis-guided hatred in this thread.

I also wouldn't write a book about the things I did over there, I'm not sure I would want to discuss it ever again.

Mentioning Auschwitz in the same paragraph as Kyle is a little reckless. Even with the " Now hold on ".

Apples to Oranges.

You folks have your beliefs, I have mine. Not sure how that doesn't tolerate your beliefs but again if it wasn't clear up until now, to each his own.

Moral judgements aside, how was it a good idea (or even legal) to take a potentially dangerous PTSD vet to a shooting range? A chess club would have been a better choice.. or maybe a nice hike in the boonies

I have known 2 people with PTSD, one a Navy Corpsman. I would ABSOLUTELY agree based on my experiences.

Modern American imperialism does not fit the classical definition simply because the forcible subjugation of foreign peoples for raw resources makes no sense today, given the implosion of American manufacturing.

However, what the US government is doing today is classically imperialist: the enriching of the Empire's ruling class via foreign wars and occupations. United Fruit has been replaced by Lockheed Martin, the economic victim is now the domestic taxpayer. The occupied foreigners suffer the same fate as in the past: they are subjugated or killed.

However, what the US government is doing today is classically imperialist: the enriching of the Empire's ruling class via foreign wars and occupations. United Fruit has been replaced by Lockheed Martin, the economic victim is now the domestic taxpayer. The occupied foreigners suffer the same fate as in the past: they are subjugated or killed.

Yes, yes, the hobnailed boot of our imperialist capitalist overlords on the neck of the People, America is a whorehouse where the revolutionary ideals of our forefathers are corrupted and sold in alleys by the vendors of capitalism, etc.

Yes, yes, the hobnailed boot of our imperialist capitalist overlords on the neck of the People, America is a whorehouse where the revolutionary ideals of our forefathers are corrupted and sold in alleys by the vendors of capitalism, etc.

Implying the forcible extraction of tax money from the people to fund overseas wars is capitalism in any way, shape or form.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top