JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sheesh, if you're gonna check out, I don't get hanging?

Anthony Bourdain went out that way too.

Sounds mighty painful not to mention being a gruesome, cruel thing to do to those having to cut you down and lug your dead carcass away.

Hey, why not just find a way to disappear after croaking so those left behind can at least wonder what happened to you rather than the horror/shock of finding your idiot dead self. Psychobabble regarding closure is better say than coming home to find your father has put a shotgun under his chin and pulled the trigger? I don't think so. It happened to a brother and sister of 10 & 12 I knew. They're grown and are still having nightmares about it.

I also know one friend and one relative who've killed themselves.

I was so angry at them, I felt no pity for whatever excuse they came up with.

Inconsiderate, evil bubblegum heads.

Sounds mighty painful not to mention being a gruesome, cruel thing to do to those having to cut you down and lug your dead carcass away.

Hey, why not just find a way to disappear after croaking so those left behind can at least wonder what happened to you rather than the horror/shock of finding your idiot dead self. Psychobabble regarding closure is better say than coming home to find your father has put a shotgun under his chin and pulled the trigger? I don't think so. It happened to a brother and sister of 10 & 12 I knew. They're grown and are still having nightmares about it.

A guy I know lost his son to suicide recently. He got some nitrogen and a cpap hose and mask. They say its a quick, painless and clean way to go.

Keep in mind, a well known, loved member of this community which a few of us have met personally, did the same thing....just sayn....Watch what you say, mental issues suck....

Wow, that's inventive.

I also have a friend who's son commited suicide while away at college outside Seattle.
Smart and talented kid, popular, great athlete.
Just didn't want to deal with life.
I feel bad for his mom, I wish there was more I can do. I just keep in touch and let her know I'm here for her and the family.

Horrible thing man.

Yeah, when it comes to suicides, I'll never be politically correct.

Those doing this act are entirely selfish and frankly I have no pity for them.

Are they each and every one mentally ill?

No!

That's excuse making for an evil deed. An angry spiteful horror that doesn't just kill them, but many other souls i.e. family and friends...it's a rotten thing to do.

Some are mentally ill, but not the majority.

Don't care for my opinion of this subject?

Then stop reading it.

Put me on your 'ignore' list.

Yeah, when it comes to suicides, I'll never be politically correct.

Those doing this act are entirely selfish and frankly I have no pity for them.

Are they each and every one mentally ill?

No!

That's excuse making for an evil deed. An angry spiteful horror that doesn't just kill them, but many other souls i.e. family and friends...it's a rotten thing to do.

Some are mentally ill, but not the majority.

Don't care for my opinion of this subject?

Then stop reading it.

Put me on your 'ignore' list.

Just an observation, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that all those folks that have taken their own lives, are not losing any sleep over your ".02" about their moral shortcomings....:rolleyes:

There are alternatives:
TSA officer dies at Orlando Airport after jumping from hotel into atrium; all flights briefly halted: report

I don't get the red hat reference with the dem. infanticide gov.

Did you really mean to say 'red hat' as in MAGA?

Pro President Trumpers aren't (for the most part) pro-choice, so I don't understand your post.

Was it (as I do sometimes) not proofread as well as could be...maybe?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top