JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guy probably couldn't pass a BGC. But those should be illegal anyway….. everyone should own guns. "Right."

Guy probably couldn't pass a BGC. But those should be illegal anyway….. everyone should own guns. "Right."

You are correct BGC's should be out lawed as it did not stop him from getting the gun or putting a plastic pop bottle suppressor onto the end of it, did it.

Also, the license suspension for the felony driving crime did not stop him from speeding as well, the reason he got pulled over.

So, I guess Laws do not work except to hassle the honest folks because he did not seem to follow them.

But hay it's just my opinion.

Edit BCG to read BGC not quite the same thing I guess. lol

Last Edited:
Keep in mind, the movement from the woke District Attorneys around the country (coming to county in the Northwest near you no doubt) is to refuse to prosecute for weapons found during "routine" traffic stops. They have no clue, check that...yes they do, that most good policework is conducted during traffic stops (I've ranted about this here prior). They want it to be impossible to prosecute actual criminals but will be happy to go after un-vaxxed, rural gun owners if we have the wrong colored flamingos in our front yard. (It's pink, right?)

There is no such thing as a routine traffic stop in Portland at 2:15am. They recovered a stolen firearm, possessed by a felon, that was not allowed to be driving, and reduced the number of nightly shootings in the city from 28 to 27. Solid police work!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top