JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It expressly advocates for confiscation, to remove guns from lawful owners. In other words, to implement a "common sense" law where people are punished and stripped of constitutional rights because they might commit a crime in the future.

The unholy combination of a stunning degree of stupidity and a casual disregard for the rights of the citizenry will likely be the undoing of this great nation.

The Sacramento Bee was the source for much of the editorial staff for Bill's MSN news. That became the internet portion of MSNBC news i.e. MSNBCi. Is anyone surprised by stories like this coming from the Bee?

Was often surprised by the spin that some of the "reporters" at MSNBCi put on "news" stories. I regularly read the news coming in from the wire sources that were being used as the basis for what was being posted on he site. My interpretation of an event was often quite different from the "reporters".

Was a fun tech support gig however the politics were kind of strange to me and most of the techies.

In addition, California prevents people who have been convicted of violent crimes from buying or owning a firearm for a decade, and there is a five-year prohibition for those with a history of psychiatric hospitalizations for dangerousness.

Together, these laws have certainly saved lives, keeping guns out of the hands of those who would mow down strangers.

And just how do you prove that statement? o_O

Simple answer... you can't. Fake news... total opinion. :rolleyes:

One of the more sadder parts about this is that we have all sorts of 1639 supporters trying to pass along the mantra that they aren't taking guns away.

I suppose in extreme fairness to them, they are just leaving off the word 'yet.'

For these are the 'momentum plays' and the dogma that is developed for their long game....

Even worse, the people I talk with think that their 'progressive' ways are embedded, only to be built upon and cannot for a moment understand a shift in the public mood that might well threaten the things they claim to hold dear.

Never happen. We are entrenched and enlightened to the point that there is no going back they say..

And even in today's news, where Schiff and Waters are smugly announcing plans for 'payback,' these myopic parrots cannot see how political winds shift and that even their heroes are no better than the people on the other side....

As someone mentioned in another thread, millennials believe everything should be provided.
I watched a video today on Facebook, Young Turks, where the two T Heads obviously came from the perspective that it was government's responsibility to ensure the safety of the populace.
They were flabbergasted at the suggestion by a retired NYPD Lieutenant that "your safety is your responsibility", who also went on to suggest that people should counter attack against a shooter.

I have several people close to me who follow the progress in the 2040 agenda, NWO and the disarming of the American populace. One who thinks most shootings are false flags asked me about this shooting, mentioning headlines suggested it was a marine with PTSD. My response: "this is intended to discredit veterans and cause people to fear them because they are mentally unstable."

I believe, there will come a day where heroism and fearlessness will be tested in people, regularly. Unfortunately, it seems few are up to the task.

Don't worry, just tax-ban-spend and all will be right in your jurisdiction! See examples: Detroit, San Francisco, Oakland.....

Funny you mention it because I heard one of the reelected members of our state senate talking about what the plan would be in 2019. The interview could have been condensed to "tax, tax, tax, another tax, raise taxes, address climate change with (what else) a tax. Oh and sweeping gun control." Put another way, advocating serfdom.

Calls for action... because this keeps happening and nothing ever changes... Ha... Cali has all those anti gun laws, more all the time... yeah how's that workin out for ya... but we must DO something... what's left to do?

It's hard to mourn these days. The loss of innocent people is lost to power hungry politicals that know, this will rarely if ever happen to them. Very few loonies get in their circles. The DC baseball shooting was one example but a congressman will never need to issue a restraining order like they tell us to do.

Unfortunately as I've said before, just as the women have taken control of the left (look at the outspoken group leaders in antifa) conservative women will need to be at the front to reel us back to the middle. Conservative men are either too toxic, white or evil to be heard by closed ears.

The Blexit (Black Exit from the left) came too late for the mid terms therefore too late to help any 2A movements. We also need to do a better job of policing our own loonies like this one. They aren't helping.

Make no mistake, the machine was set in motion for this many years ago. My only prayer, that it happens while I'm still capable of fighting, so my kids don't have too...

I understand 100%, its thoughts I have had allot. I became a grandfather last year, and think often when her life will be like.
I am very capable now, having taken pretty good care of myself. I may not be as fast as I once was, but I am smarter
and more cunning then I was as well. I can do what is needed, I fear leaving this for my kids to endure.
The problem, is the world, these left nut jobs are presenting. Is not possible. It never has been, and has failed every single time in our nations history, sadly the results also gave allot of blood shed, and would take generation's to try and recover. We screw this country up, we may lose it, or worse destroy it.

north and south CA. This would more accurately represent the people of those areas.

I think you'd have to carve out Orange County, and maybe some of the desert... the rest is lost. S Cal = L.A. = liberal insanity!

policing our own loonies like this one. They aren't helping.

He's one of our own? This shooter? How, why? His being a former Marine certainly doesn't make him an NWFA quality firearms enthusiast. And I've seen lots of military that came back from Vietnam bent... it's not too hard to think that the former "machine-gunner" came back bent too. Before you lump him in with us, or even claim him as one of yours, take a look at his social media postings... no, he's not like us... at all.

"We the people", should not be punished or have our rights infringed upon, because of someone else's wrong doing. Their focus should be on helping the mentally ill, not on taking away our 2nd amendment rights...

He's one of our own? This shooter? How, why? His being a former Marine certainly doesn't make him an NWFA quality firearms enthusiast. And I've seen lots of military that came back from Vietnam bent... it's not too hard to think that the former "machine-gunner" came back bent too. Before you lump him in with us, or even claim him as one of yours, take a look at his social media postings... no, he's not like us... at all.

Guilt by association. I-1639 is not about what you have done, it's about what someone that outside of guns sees you as. Now since the media has had 5 mins it will all be about Glocks.

What I am saying is, if you know someone on the fringes do what you have to. I had a coworker turn in another for making plausible threats. No one else knew. He could have let it ride but he made a hard call. The other guy, military by the way, is still in jail. Maybe some people are alive because of it.

Last Edited:
Guilt by association. I-1639 is not about what you have done, it's about what someone that outside of guns sees you as. Now since the media has 5 mins it all be about Glocks.

And Glock owners. I cannot control what someone outside of firearms sees me as. Screw them. What I am saying is that we are losing and there's not a damn thing we can do about it. Policing our own is a drop in the ocean. Society is changing and we are the new bad guys.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top