JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry to hear it wasn't all you hoped- internet rumors spoke of a "Loaded" version in the pipe line:maybe including front strap & back strap treatment and maybe a Yost or Garthwaite style extended safety, so I might wait a while and see if they materialize. Still, seems SA did an ok job at a surprisingly decent price

rumor is Turkey rather than Hungary for the forgings, but I don't think anyone has t come up with a definitive answer

At the prices that I've seen lately post-crazyness, you'd be hard pressed to find a good base gun for less. New trigger, spring kit, and a no-bite hammer and I'd be quite happy. That's probably $125 in parts and labor. Still only $825 to $850, which is far cheaper than a Browning/FN. The finish could be dealt with later as needed.
Hey Gerts !
From your time in bed with this one, do the internals appear to be interchangeable with other make HP's, or do the problems go beyond a simple fix like that ?

Hey Gerts !
From your time in bed with this one, do the internals appear to be interchangeable with other make HP's, or do the problems go beyond a simple fix like that ?
It's my understanding the SA35 is compatible with BHP parts. I think the one I got was closer to ideal than my Mk3 was out of the box. However, I've already been down that road with the Mk3 and now it's just how I like it. I wasn't really wanting to do another overhaul.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top