JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry to hear it wasn't all you hoped- internet rumors spoke of a "Loaded" version in the pipe line:maybe including front strap & back strap treatment and maybe a Yost or Garthwaite style extended safety, so I might wait a while and see if they materialize. Still, seems SA did an ok job at a surprisingly decent price

rumor is Turkey rather than Hungary for the forgings, but I don't think anyone has t come up with a definitive answer

At the prices that I've seen lately post-crazyness, you'd be hard pressed to find a good base gun for less. New trigger, spring kit, and a no-bite hammer and I'd be quite happy. That's probably $125 in parts and labor. Still only $825 to $850, which is far cheaper than a Browning/FN. The finish could be dealt with later as needed.
Hey Gerts !
From your time in bed with this one, do the internals appear to be interchangeable with other make HP's, or do the problems go beyond a simple fix like that ?

Hey Gerts !
From your time in bed with this one, do the internals appear to be interchangeable with other make HP's, or do the problems go beyond a simple fix like that ?
It's my understanding the SA35 is compatible with BHP parts. I think the one I got was closer to ideal than my Mk3 was out of the box. However, I've already been down that road with the Mk3 and now it's just how I like it. I wasn't really wanting to do another overhaul.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top