JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****PRICE LOWERED*****

I have one factory Springfield Armory XD40 (.40 cal) 12 round mag and one Mec-Gar 13 round black mag for sale. The factory mag is new and the Mec-Gar has been used to shoot about 200 rounds with and is in really good shape but it has some scuff and ware marks. The Mec-Gar mag is a drop free but for some reason if the slide is locked back the mag is not a drop free and I think it's because it's a longer mag.

I have had this post on here for a while now and I have decided to just trade them across for some Glock 9mm mags.... either the 17 or 19 mags. I guess I can also sell them for money and I would like to see $30 for both mags? I can meet you locally ( I live in Beaverton ).

IMAG0341.jpg
IMAG0339.jpg
IMAG0340.jpg

Thanks.

Still up for sale... I can do a trade on some Glock mags in .40 cal. It must be factory magazines and I am looking for 13 round or 15 round mags if you want to trade for Glock mags.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top