JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Southern Coast
State
Oregon
SOLD

I would take two 1/2 oz Gold Eagles or four 1/4 oz Gold Eagles in trade for my entire package. I would also consider a .45 caliber Compact Kimber Ultra 1911, or an Officer frame Wilson, Sig, Nighthawk T3T, T4T or Ladyhawk in a trade up or down provided it was 100% reliable and in excellent condition. Best contact for offers is by PM.

Shortly after purchasing this weapon and the accessories arrival, but before I had a chance to do more than bore sight it, I had to have both shoulders replaced. My shoulder/arm lifting muscles were apparently not attached properly and now I can't lift, aim, and shoot it.:mad: This is a best quality, ANIB complete home defense, bug out, bug in, survival weapon all done, ready for any contingency, not to mention fun at the range and in the woods/sage lands!

What I am offering here is not some cobbled up version of an AR pistol made up of an untested combination of miscellaneous parts but is a ANIB, unfired, factory original, with all paperwork, case, etc., Springfield Armory CQB 223/5.56 Saint Pistol. It has all the best features of the Victor (today's designation) and more that the Victor does not offer. My Saint comes with the shorter 7.5" bbl 416R stainless steel Melonite treated barrel, the forward blast diverter device, the SA factory M-Lok Free Float Handguard with hand brace, nickel boron coated single stage trigger, SB Tactical (cushioned arm/shoulder) Brace, pinned low profile gas block, forged hard coat anodized upper and lower receivers, direct impingement gas system, lower receiver Accutite Tensioning System, heavy duty tungsten buffer, and Melonite treated barrel and trigger group. It has all the best upgrades over the basic SA Saint Pistol, and is just as it was shipped from SA plus the following accessory package which cost me over $600.00.

The package includes 350+ rounds of factory new HSM, 69 gr BTHP Police ammo recommended to me by SA as the best shooting factory ammo of everything they tested in this model. SA advised me to zero it in 2" high at 50 yards which would equate to a POI of less than 2" high or low between the muzzle and 200 yards, I also installed Sig BUIS (flip down, back up iron sights), and a Vortex Spitfire CQB sighting system which has a fine precision aiming dot inside a larger CQB black, red or green (illuminated brightness and color selectable) aiming circle which subtends an average man's chest at 100 yards. The Vortex has a lifetime warranty. It is easy/quick on and off with no change in zero and is usable with or without the one AAA battery that illuminates the selectable red/green CQB aiming circle. Without the battery, or when the light is switched off the circle is black. I will also include a MagPul Dual Quick Detachable Generation 2 Sling/Swivel Combo, and eight (8) new P-Mags. All of the accessories are in brand new packages or with boxes.
I will sell the entire package for fifteen hundred, fifty dollars ($1550.00) which is significantly less than I put into it, but a good deal for the purchaser. A lower price is not negotiable. When that offshore subduction zone breaks loose, or a hitherto unknown virus that we are unprepared to deal with us blindsides us and the crazies get hungry and thirsty you will wish you had it, but one smart survivor will!

Scott
Semper Fi

PS: Please note that the photos show some IMI ammo and six magazines. That ammo went to a friend who "really needed" it, I added more magazines (total of 8), and I reduced the price by what I received for ammo.

_MG_5159 copy.jpg _MG_5161 (1) copy.jpg _MG_5163 copy.jpg _MG_5165 copy.jpg _MG_5166 copy.jpg _MG_5167 (1) copy.jpg _MG_5177 copy.jpg _MG_5179 copy.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thank you very much. It's been two years on the left one, 1 1/2 on the right one. I held off selling this hoping that a daily exercise routine and therapy would make up for the surgical :( results but finally had to admit that I'll never have full recovery of my ability to lift. If anyone reading this ever needs joint replacement it's worth the inconvenience to drive further and give up frequent visits by your wife get to a surgeon who specializes in what you need as opposed to someone local that you know and like who operates in a hometown hospital.
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
My only trade interest would be 20ga target ammo. (Preferably 1oz of #8s but I would also consider 7/8oz #8s).

Shortly after purchasing this weapon and the accessories arrival, but before I had a chance to do more than bore sight it, I had to have both shoulders replaced. My shoulder/arm lifting lifting muscles were apparently not attached properly and now I can't lift, aim, and shoot it.:mad: This is a best quality, ANIB complete home defense, bug out, bug in, survival weapon all done, ready for any contingency, not to mention fun at the range and in the woods/sage lands!

I am selling an ANIB, unfired, factory original, with all paperwork, case, etc., Springfield Armory CQB 5.56 Saint. It comes with the SA factory installed M-Lok Free Float Handguard with hand brace, nickel boron coated single stage trigger, SB Tactical (cushioned shoulder) Brace, pinned low profile gas block, 7.5" 416R stainless steel/Melonite treated barrel, forged hard coat anodized upper and lower receivers, direct impingment gas system, lower receiver Accutite Tensioning System, heavy duty tungston buffer, forward muzzle blast diverter device, and Melonite treated trigger group. It has all the upgrades just as it was shipped from SA.

Everything you see in the photos comes with it as a package. That includes 350+ rounds of factory new HSM, 69 gr BTHP Police ammo recommended by SA as the best shooting ammo of everything they tested in this model. I was advised to zero it in at 50 yards which would equate to a POI of less than 2" high or low between the muzzle and 200 yards. It also comes with four boxes of IMI 62 gr FMJ (120 rounds), Sig BUIS (flip down back up iron sights), and a Vortex Spitfire CQB sighting system which has a fine precision aiming dot inside a larger CQB black, red or green (illuminated brightness and color selectable) aiming circle which subtends an average man's chest at 100 yards. The Vortex has a lifetime warranty. It is easy/quick on and off with no change in zero and is usable with or without the one AAA battery that illuminates the selectable red/green CQB aiming circle. Without the battery the circle is black. I will also include a Magpul Dual Quick Detachable Generation 2 Sling/Swivel Combo, and six new Gen3 (M3) P-Mags. All of the accessories are also brand new.
I will sell the entire package at the astonishingly:) reasonable price of $1770.00 considering all the extras (which you would want to purchase separately anyway) that will come with it.. When that offshore subduction zone breaks loose you will wish you had it, but one lucky survivor will!

Scott
Semper Fi

View attachment 566597 View attachment 566599 View attachment 566600 View attachment 566601 View attachment 566602 View attachment 566603 View attachment 566604 View attachment 566605
Is this the Saint Victor ?

Is this the Saint Victor ?
Saint's now come in three models, the standard pistol @$849.,00, the Victor @$1015.00 and the Edge @$1559.00. When I purchased mine this was not the case. All three versions have different accessories, bbl lengths, muzzle devices, etc. See my ad for specs of my weapon. It is between the Victor and the Edge, plus all the accessories (ammo, optic, mags, sling, etc.).

Last Edited:
Nice set up Brother SEMPER FI, sorry about your surgery, I had my right knee replaced 7 months ago, I went with the VA Veterans choice program, it worked out like a dream, I still cant use my right leg properly yet hopefully in the next 3 months it will be at 100%, it was the most painful surgery I have ever had in my life, im slated to have my left knee done at the end of Nov, after Iget back from my deer/elk hunt. Good luck on your sale SEMPER FI

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.