JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to sell not trade my Springfield Armory M1A Comes with 2 ten round magazines, a bipod, and a ok millet scope. The rifle has been shot and is not in factory new condition. There is a scuff on the stock as shown in the photos. The scope mount was bedded to the the action by a local gunsmith , but like most M1A scope mounts came loose over time and I just went back the the iron sights. $850/offer

FullSizeRender (7).jpg FullSizeRender (6).jpg

I have never heard back from the PM, either he fell off the face of the earth, doesn't understand the rules of the site, can't get his conversations, is realllllly busy, or it was an attempt at an Armslist-like scam ?

Has anyone heard back from this guy or bought it yet? I have my eye on something else but don't want to spend any $$$ until I know it's not going to come home with me ;)

I just noticed he left the conversation I sent permanently. Looks like he may have changed his mind or sold it with out telling anyone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.