JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I waited and Keith just called to say its here. Still have 4hrs of work to go. Now that I'll have my SR1911 time to start saving for that SA. next.

EVO 4G

Congratz I am in the same place you were, Looking for a 1911 and I am looking hard at the SR.
Let us all know how you like it as well as what you don't like about it. I plan on going to the gunshow tomorrow and fondling every brand and model I can get my hands on before making a decision.

Well I've had long enough to take it down and clean it up now she's already for a range trip hopefully tomorrow afternoon. Hmm I need a better camera.

Well put 100 rounds though it today it shot great . So far the only thing I don't care for are the stock mags. Had two FTF but that was with some home loaded HP's. Shot all factory loads no issue's. On a side note I got home and checked the reloads shortened the OAL a touch and cycled 3 mags through smoothly so I have to take credit for the FTF's.

Great, I have heard stock mags blow. I picked up the a Springer Loaded today and ended up getting a few Wilson mags for it. going to hit the range monday I think. I had trouble loading one of the stock mags and if I have troubles with FTF in them I will just replace them.

I immediately bought a wilson mag when I got my sr and it hasn't had a single issue at all with it. I absolutely love it, I just don't the like the play in the factory trigger. How is the trigger on yours? Mine breaks great but has a bit of front to back play. I have a new adjustable trigger en route now.

The trigger seems to be ok but I have yet to fire it( going down to Albany tomorrow ) But most complaints I have seen are due to the trigger so we will see about that. I plan on putting a few hundred rounds through it between the 2 wilsons and the 2 factory mags, If the wilsons do as I think they will, I will puck up 4 or 5 more. Unless the trigger blows then I will have to do something about that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top