JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Guns 026.jpg
*S0LD*
This gun is in excellent condition. Comes with a standard Colt safety which I installed plus the original ambi safety, plus all original paperwork, 3 mags, and gear. I was having an issue with spent casings ejecting at my head, but I have since tuned the extractor and now it ejects fine. I had one of the mags custom shortened to fit flush with the bottom by a member of another gun forum. I haven't had this gun very long, but I have been coveting a nice Dan Wesson CCO lately. If you have one you are willing to trade, I can add the appropriate amount of cash with my EMP. If you have something similar to what I am looking for, go ahead and offer it up for trade and I will take a look. I am not really looking to sell, but I know people are going to ask; so cash price is 925.

Trade update:

I am now also considering trades of a nice SS .44 mag, .308 AR type rifle, or maybe even something else that I don't know I need yet.:cool: I am not interested in Glocks or any other striker fired pistols at this time. I would also consider part trades of ammo in the following calibers: .357 Mag, .38 special, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, .357 sig, .380, and 12 gauge buckshot. Thanks for looking.

Guns 026.jpg

Last Edited: