JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Looking for a little J frame in .357 magnum with a 2-3" barrel and Double/Single action with a hammer.

Why, you might ask? Well, listen guys, these things aren't a big seller anymore. It's way better to carry a pocket 9mm like a Sig 365. Lets be honest, in the hellscape of Portland, 5 rounds of .38 special +P just isn't the comfort it once was. And if you load these with .357 Magnum, God help you. They hurt like a SOB, and you lose all of the ballistic advantage of the more powerful round with a 2 inch barrel. Don't forget these things are difficult to shoot accurately and more difficult to reload. Still were popular with women for decades based solely on the fact that they are small.

So, in conclusion, just let me buy yours because it's just not needed in your collection, and I am an idiot.

Lets meet at Tigard Pawn.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nothing better to drop in your front shorts pocket in the summer. My 360 is my most carried wheelie.
100% with ya. I used to have one. Now I realize I have a K, L, and N frame but no J…it's a problem. One of each is minimum. Not sure if the old ones are better than new production models in this case but I am open to opinions.

Looking for a little J frame in .357 magnum with a 2-3" barrel and Double/Single action with a hammer.

Why, you might ask? Well, listen guys, these things aren't a big seller anymore. It's way better to carry a pocket 9mm like a Sig 365. Lets be honest, in the hellscape of Portland, 5 rounds of .38 special +P just isn't the comfort it once was. And if you load these with .357 Magnum, God help you. They hurt like a SOB, and you lose all of the ballistic advantage of the more powerful round with a 2 inch barrel. Don't forget these things are difficult to shoot accurately and more difficult to reload. Still were popular with women for decades based solely on the fact that they are small.

So, in conclusion, just let me buy yours because it's just not needed in your collection, and I am an idiot.

Lets meet at Tigard Pawn.
I have what you are looking for. The 360sc Airlite.
Leather holster, some .38 and some .357 ammo.

C0DC6253-AA55-458A-83FC-80F0F3318867.png

My 360 is a 2017 Davidsons limited edition two tone. Only ever seen two others like it. One was on this forum. Love this thing to death. I've seen a couple guys drop in a 637 hammer which apparently has a lower profile spur. I may do that someday.

DB754750-EFCA-4CE9-A84F-5936104AB70F.jpeg 6A4A905E-8CF9-47EE-B730-F415F3F130FA.jpeg CE7BDF9F-6940-49BC-B693-1DFABCA88229.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.