JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they are the same as a Glock, **** the Block slide fits the Sigma frame. the internals are almost identical, but i think the ergonomics and the looks are better then the Block.

and what are you talking about with regards to the "whats your life worth" statement.

ive been to the range MANY times where there was a person with a $1k+ kimber that can't go through a magazine without a FTF or FTE. and it hasn't been only one occasion that i have witnessed that, and no it wasn't the same person every time ether.

but my sigma has ran EVERY kind of ammo ive put through it without any hiccups.

so you really think that they just buy the cheapest guns? then why aren't our armed forces fighting the jihad with Jennings .32ACP's?

You are 100% correct that a junk gun that works everytime is better than a high dollar gun that malfunctions even occasionally. A good working Sigma will beat an expensive gun with performance problems. However, I have known people who had problems with Sigmas.
I imagine that the reason the troops are not issued the Jennings is because the Military never asked for bids on that item. When the Armed Forces are looking for a particular product, they list what they want, their desired specifications, and ask for bids. Unless it's from a firm like Bush's friends Haliburton, the lowest bidder gets it.
Good to hear from you!

oh i totally agree that.

i was just using the Jennings as a reference.

and don't get me wrong, im not and never saying the sigma is the best gun out there and everyone should buy one. it works great for me and ive never had a problem thats why i love it so much.

I just sold a sigma 9mm that worked perfactly with all the different ammo I used. After you got use to the heavy trigger it turned out to be fairly accurate. Maybe not as sharp of a shooter as my sigs but it was half the price. BTW I have 2 extra 16 round mags that I need to sell.

Heavy trigger pull on a Sigma is a 5 minute fix, don't let that deter you...

Go pull the trigger on an in store model, then come pull the trigger on mine, I think I reduced the pull in it by 4 or 5lbs.

Anyone that has one and wants to know how to fix it, let me know.

....I should be more useful. Perhaps tonight I'll post a write up of sorts.

I had the 40 sigma. The trigger was wayyy heavy but my 4 year old at the time could not pull the trigger. This was a good thing. I used it as a car gun and when we went to disneyland I wrapped it in a sock and stuck it under the spare tire with the 2 10 round mags. I didnt care if it got banged up and if it was found, not too big a loss. I traded it for a road bike. It shot well after I worked on it. The trigger stop was too high, sometimes if you pulled the trigger very slowly it would go all the way back without tripping the striker! But it was a good price. But most of all it fit my hand quite well and pointed great.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top