JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this new from Philomath gun shop I believe in summer 2006(maybe 2007). Was going to sell it to the girl friends brother but he came on some hard times, and I cant hold it forever. I want the money for a hunting rifle.

S&W Model SW9VE

Never had a jam, miss-fire, or any trouble with the gun what so ever. Cleaned after every use and kept in the condition as shown.

Comes with:
*Two 16 round mags
*Cleaning kit (you will need solvent and oil),
*laser sight (adjustable for height and windage, has pressure switch, and on off button),
*rail adapters that convert the proprietary rail to picatinny.

Happy to answer any questions. FTF sale in Portland area (Will travel as far south as Willsonville) with Oregon DL and BOS.

$325 cash, or possible trade for; revolver in .357, ammo in 9mm or .308, or reloading setup.
All sales/trades final.

New price $300 if you can meet me in the beaverton area.

*Added I have a 9 LED Mini flashlight that fits in the laser mounting bracket that I will throw in if anyone wants it also. Use the same bracket and swap the laser for a flashlight.

I need to make a trip to the Corvallis area in the near future, but it hinges on having the time from work(likely a weekend) and a couple sunny days to inventory some car parts. Other then that trip I make it to the McMinnville area once in awhile, but that's about as far south as I get most of the time.

I need to make a trip to the Corvallis area in the near future, but it hinges on having the time from work(likely a weekend) and a couple sunny days to inventory some car parts. Other then that trip I make it to the McMinnville area once in awhile, but that's about as far south as I get most of the time.

Ahh ok.

Thanks anyways.

I'd really like to sell this all together but
Gun and mags - $275
Cleaning Kit - $5
Rail adapters - $5
laser - $15

All for $300 and I throw in a flashlight that fits in the laser mount.

I really like your pistol. I have wanted one for a while. I know in was not what you were looking for but I was wondering if you would be interested in a taurus pt111 9mm. Let me know, thank you.

Sorry not really looking for an other 9mm. I picked up a .308 today so thats off the table for trades too. Would consider part trade for ammo, bipod, scope, clay pigeon thrower.

I would like to meet up and take a look. I live in tualatin, can I get your phone number so I can call you an setup a meeting time an place as early as possile tommorow. Thank you.

Actually. I prolly wont be on my computer. Tommorow so if u could call me at 503 8285062 after 9am my name is Matt.ill be out an around the beaverton/portland area all day tommorow so I think it will be easy for me to swing by an check it out thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.