JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale (or trade) a S&W sigma SW9V. It's the first generation,the one glock sued and won, so S&W changed the style thereafter.I am the original owner, it's got apx 450-500 rounds through it, not much use other then the occasional trip to the range. Great gun, shoots awesome (as soon as you get used to the trigger)-but,It's been sitting in my safe for too long, so up for sale it goes. Im looking for $325 firm, or trade for a low round sig mosquito (any color but pink) or a walther P22. It's in great shape so looking for the same in a trade. Comes with original case,papers, 2 magazines, and the pistol. If you have questions to the trigger pull, the pistol can be sent to S&W for free and they will "Fix" the trigger (free of charge), and ship it back to you. I didn't do this because I liked the trigger as I received it.
Seattle or Redmond/Duvall area. Valid WA ID is a must have.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks

Yes, I know what the NEW sigmas go for, again this a FIRST gen sigma.

img0564io.jpg

img0548mo.jpg

img0546z.jpg

img0560zg.jpg

img0547km.jpg

I do think the SW9F was the first gen on the 9mm Sigma. They have longer barrels then the later Sigma pistols. They also had the SW357F in 357sig.... They had already "made" slide improvements on the later Sigma line... If it is a SW9F let me know..

After a little more research, you are correct they went from 7.75" (sw9f) to 7.24 (v, c, ve, g, e, p) I was told that the V was under the same line as the F (with the ss slide). Editing the ad now.
Thanks for the heads up.
J

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.