JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to sell my Shield 9mm. Have about 200 rounds through the gun with no problems whatsoever. Gun is rust and scratch free.
- 1st owner
- 1st Generation model
- Original cardboard box and paperwork
- (1) extended 8 round, and (1) flush fit 7 round mag
- Blackhawk IWB holster (adjustable for right or left hand draw)
- Blackhawk clip mag carrier

Great affordable set up for carry. Let me know if you have any questions.

Only trade I'd be interested is a BLACK slide Glock G43x. I'd add cash towards the trade.

You pay transfer fees. Prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More because transfers are cheap and they are friendly. Will meet at a shop of your choice as long as it's in the Portland area. Will not ship.

65C7642C-933A-4C2E-9E1C-40015E3C5177.jpeg 3D0FD643-81DA-4CB5-9736-A5B7ECAB901E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi kroty. I am interested in your S&W. What is involved in the transfer of a firearm? I would like to see it and potentially buy it so please respond when you receive this. Thank you Ron

Sorry, Ron, I need to update the ad because the gun sold yesterday. For future reference though, you would meet the seller of the firearm at a registered Federal Firearms License holder (aka, a gun shop) and you will fill out some info, they will run that info through an ATF database to make sure you aren't a felon, wife beater, etc, and then will release the gun to your possession. The process can take as little as 15 min or overnight depending on how many people are waiting for a check from the ATF. The lines have been very long lately because of C19. Let me know if you have any other questions and good luck and be safe with your first gun purchase.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.