JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like the tag line says. This one is BNIB comes with everything the factory stuck in there. I picked up two .40 and 9mm and have decided to let the 9 go. I have not fired it, after shooting the 40 I settled on that so you can get this one as it came from Smith.

I did not include a pic because it is a BNIB Shield.

If you have something of much higher value you want to offer I also have an AR listed for sale and a custom CZ75 SA that I could work with as well.

Interests,
M&P full size pistol
CZ 75 Stainless
Dan Wesson Guardian
1911 pistols
1911 frame/slide
Trijicon RMR
M&P 15-22
Other???

Like the tag line says. This one is BNIB comes with everything the factory stuck in there. I picked up two .40 and 9mm and have decided to let the 9 go. I have not fired it, after shooting the 40 I settled on that so you can get this one as it came from Smith.

I did not include a pic because it is a BNIB Shield.

If you have something of much higher value you want to offer I also have an AR listed for sale and a custom CZ75 SA that I could work with as well.

Interests,
M&P full size pistol
CZ 75 Stainless
Dan Wesson Guardian
1911 pistols
1911 frame/slide
Trijicon RMR
M&P 15-22
Other???

This is my first post to this forum, I have just registered. Do you still have the Shield 9mm? If so, what is your asking price. I have a S&W full sized M&P in 9mm that is ANIB for trade. Please reply. Thanks, Gary

Customknifemaker:
Welcome to the forum, I gotta ask what kind of knives and what method.

Sent PM to both, interested in the .40, but a 9 may do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.