JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold....

IMG_0833.JPG IMG_0834.JPG IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0837.JPG

Last Edited:
This is a good price. Where do you find them for $320? I see them on sale for that online sometimes, but you add 20 -30 shipping and 25-30 transfer fee from your FFL, and it will cost you as much as it costs at Cabelas.

Well I thought I was at a pretty fair price considering the lower offerings I have seen are internet prices and would involve shipping plus (as 808hondacrguy states) you still have to pay the FFL BC fee as you do here. I have found that a cash offer in person is an effective negotiating tool ;) Why don't we meet at your choice of Eugene FFL's and see how firm my price is?

PM
Eugene, Or.
WTS/WTT. LNIB Shield 9mm $349.00. Reduced to $325.00

(***edit... Trade offers are now welcome. The photos show a gold tint that is not true to color. The gun is black and unmodified)

I am the original owner and it is like new. No scratches or marks of any kind. No disappointments.
Comes with both mags and all that came with it including box.
(Will meet at your choice of Eugene FFL. Buyer responsible for BC)

No trades.

Please contact via Private Message if interested.
View attachment 317499 View attachment 317501 View attachment 317498 View attachment 317500 View attachment 317502
sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.