JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Smith and Wesson Shield in 9mm. Purchased new late last year, have not fired yet. Comes with original box and packaging and the original 7 and 8 round magazines. $360. Available in Redmond. Valid Oregon CHL or bill of sale without CHL.
IMG_9267.JPG

Last Edited:
Selling my Smith and Wesson Shield in 9mm. Purchased new late last year, have not fired yet. Comes with original box and packaging, the original 7 and 8 round magazines, a De Santis leather holster, an Alien Gear IWB holster, and a 25 round box of Hornady Critical Duty 135 gr ammo. $420 obo. Available in Redmond anytime, or anywhere South along 97 to Klamath Falls, then over to the Medford area on Wednesday the 17th or Tuesday the 30th. Valid Oregon CHL or bill of sale without CHL.View attachment 103039
I am interested in your Shield...some family members have them and like them. I am in Eugene and don't travel to your area at this time. Any ideas about how we could get together without just driving over there?

Greetings. I was wondering if this is still available with the holsters and ammo? if you want you can text me at 503-209-2105. thanks so much, Larry

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.