JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition. Only carried 3 or 4 times. 4-500 rounds fired. Zero issues. Includes 1 six round mag, 3 seven round mags, and a Vedder Holsters Light Tuck (I use this holster for all of my carry guns...they are awesome!) If you have not shot one of these they are surprisingly soft shooting for a .45 and have great triggers. $300 cash only.

Shield 1.JPG Shield 2.JPG

Transfer and background are on you. I can meet in Mcminnville, Hillsboro, Beaverton, or Tigard. Thanks!

Only factory Ammo shot with it?

$300 burning in my pocket. Maybe lucky you won't do Money Market Pawn. Hmmm really wanted a G30 tho. Or a NTS shield....

Yep. Only factory ammo. Money Market Pawn is way out of my way though. I can do Tigard Pawn 4 More. They are $25 out the door for transfer and background.

... stop it Heath .... LOL

I have almost no free time to get to MMP, let alone Beaverton. GLWTS. This will be sold in no time, awesome deal on a sweet CCW. My loss.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.