JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got 3 here that are taking up space I'd like to fill with another toy so I am cashing these out. No trades please. Looking for a FTF in the Clackamas OR area but I will ship for an additional $60 if you gotta have em over state lines.

S&W M&P 9MM $500***SOLD*** Comes with the box and all the extra grip panels and 7 full cap mags. Sights are plain old white dots Novaks. I have about 300 rounds through this gun and never had any problems.
View attachment 207865

Ruger 4in Redhawk 44mag***SOLD*** $600***now $575*** Comes with extra wood grips, box and all the paperwork plus a Simply Rugged Pancake holster. I have around 300 rounds through this one
View attachment 207866

CZ75B 9mm $500***WITHDRAWN*** Comes with 3 full capacity mags, Hogue grip, original grips, and box with paperwork. Sights are irons with green dots. Somewhere around 400 rounds through this one.
View attachment 207867

View attachment 207454

View attachment 207455

View attachment 207456

"Got 3 here that are taking up space I'd like to fill with another toy so I am cashing these out. No trades please. Looking for a FTF in the Clackamas OR area but I will ship for an additional $60 if you gotta have em over state lines."

Please read the ad. The pictures may be worth a 1000 words but they don't tell the whole story :D

The CZ is a safety only. You can carry it DA orSA but you have to manually drop the hammer for DA carry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top