JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
(All Sold)Upcoming job loss from the Albany papermill and need to downsize leads to the following S&W revolvers for sale. These are all pre-lock guns in 95-98% condition. Lockup and timing are good on all. No boxes or paperwork with any of these. Nice guns that I would like to keep. I will ship for an added $20 per gun.

1. (Sale Pendin)Front gun is a S&W model 66-4 2 1/2 inch barreled .357 magnum with fingergroove combat grips. Pre-lock snubbie with white outline rear, red ramp front sight. This gus was traded to me as unfired. I won't promise that but it is like new. The grips alone sell for over $100 on Ebay. $625

2. Next gun back is a S&W model 17-6 in .22 LR. It has the full lug 6 inch barrel and the fingergroove combat grips. There are a couple of very minor scratches on the bottom of the under lug of the barrel. Hardly noticable but I wanted to mention them. Purely a minor cosmetic blemish. Other than that it is very nice. $575

3.(Sale Pending) The 3rd gun from the front is a S&W model 686. This one has the RARE 3 inch barrel. This is the stainless gun in .357 magnum. $625

4. Back gun is a S&W model 18-3. This is a 4 inch barreled .22 LR blued gun. Exellent condition with the magna grips. $500

I also am considering sale of 2 Colt 1911's. Both are 70 series as new in boxes. One is a Gold Cup National Match and the other is a Government model in 9MM.
$1200 Each.

Merry Christmas to all!

sorry to hear that :(

I've bought from papalondog before and he's a stand up fella.

Good luck with the sales !

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.