JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone in my area? Looking to rebarrel to a clark, install a rib and underlug too. I just don't have access to the tools anymore or i would do it myself. Been wanting a ppc revolver for some time and finally got a good candidate for the conversion.

I've had a couple of Chiefs Specials tuned by Impact Guns in Idaho. I think the 'smith's name is Terry and the work was excellent & not overpriced. Probably about 3 - 4 years ago.

Anyone in my area? Looking to rebarrel to a clark, install a rib and underlug too. I just don't have access to the tools anymore or i would do it myself. Been wanting a ppc revolver for some time and finally got a good candidate for the conversion.
The best smith around JBLM is Millard at the Marksman gun shop on Canyon Road. He did a number of revolver trigger jobs for me, and other works and all results were really good!

His link:

I understand about trying to find someone local - shipping a gun is both expensive and puts it at risk of going missing enroute. That being said, if I wanted a Clark PPC gun, I'd send it to Clark. Although both Jim Sr and Jr are deceased, it is still run by members of the Clark family.

Another one that you would have to ship to would be Pinnacle High Performance in PA. Just a suggestion.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR