Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W Rebate

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by wildd, Mar 10, 2009.

1. wildd

wildd PDX New Member

Bought a gun in December that came with a $50 rebate. Still haven't received it and was wondering if anyone else is still waiting and maybe whom should I call.

2. wou42

wou42 Portland Active Member

go to www.rebateinquiryonline.com and you can check out the status of your rebate. Based on past experience, I wouldn't be too worried. They usually take 2-3 months to get.

3. wildd

wildd PDX New Member

Awesome site! I'm in the system. Just want to use it to buy more ammo.

4. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

You and everyone else...;)

5. dave

dave Independence Member

I sent my rebate form in the middle of August. I received my rebate in mid January. Free money, no complaints!

6. Weathermaker

Weathermaker Washington Member

I bought an M&P 40 end of November. Just received my rebate about two weeks ago...late February.

7. wildd

wildd PDX New Member

Got it today. Looks like the mailman stuffed it in the bottom of my mail box. Looks nothing more than a post card with the amount on it. Is that the it is suppose to be?

8. jesse1955

jesse1955 Detroit Mi. New Member

Joseph Ciaramitaro ,sent my rebate in on 2-19-10,. When will my $50 rebate come in.

9. wildd

wildd PDX New Member

About 4 months for me.

10. freshaire

freshaire Guest

YES, I did the same and don't have it yet. When I looked up the status online, it did show that they received it and that it is valid. I used the link on this thread to find out. Awesome utility that they sure need if they are going to take that long to mail them. No complaints though, I can wait for free money.