JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ever have one of those dumbsh*t deals when you don't realize what you just got until later. I purchased the old Smith from an older gentleman I have know for years. He said he hasn't shot it much and asked if I wanted to buy it. His price was really good, so I popped on it. Got back home and started to look over my newest purchase. HOLY SH*T, it's a 5-screw, diamond gripped, 6 inch barrel w/no, repeat, no model number, pinned barrel and front sight. I called S&W, gave them the serial number and almost fell out of my chair; they told me it was made in late NINETEEN FRIGGIN FIFTY!!!! All the major parts, frame, barrel, cylinder, extractor are all serialed together, the right grip, also, but not the left one. Don't know if grips were each marked or not. Anyway, this thing was so dry it would hardly cock, but, after super careful disassembly and oiling, it is as smooth as butter. Long story, but that's my lucky deal of the day, for sure. Here's what I would like to do. Been searching gun auction prices on these and the ones I have seen can't hold a candle to this one's condition. I would rate it at 98% !! Looking for $700 or trades for high end autos/revolvers, etc. Please, no Taurus, Rossi, etc.View attachment 190193View attachment 190194View attachment 190195

I believe its actually a K38 Masterpiece "Pre Model 14/15"

Picture001.jpg

That one is from 1948.

Yours looks like a real honey!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.