Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W Model 66-4 Plus Extras

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bmw2, Jul 28, 2012.

1. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

Not sure that I want to do this but I have a custom project I'm working on and I haven't shot this in awhile. Not sure on the production date, but it's a pre lock gun with the hammer mounted firing pin. Gun shoots awesome and is in good condition. Has a set of Hogue grips on it now but also comes with a pair of Uncle Mikes and a very nice set of Ahrends Grips also. Also comes with two HKS speed loaders and two right hand hip holsters. One Bianchi and one Makers Leather(out of Carbonado I think). I think I have 30-40 rounds of factory ammo too. Something I forgot to ad, the cylinder latch was replaced at some point with one from a blued gun, it looks black and gives the gun a two tone look with the black grips so I never bothered to replace it.

Forgot to mention, it's a 66-4

I'd like to get $650 or so for everything but feel free to make an offer. Open to trade offers too, but would need to be partial trades, I need at least a couple hundred bucks on my end. I'd really like a Henry lever action in .22lr, a 30/30 carbine, lever actions in .44 or .357, polymer 9mm or a 20 gauge Stoeger coach gun. I also like Makarovs and would like to pick up an east german model or quantity of 9x18 ammo. Feel free to throw something out there. Only thing I would trade straight across for would be a G29( SF Only ) with similar extras to my set up.

I don't mind driving to meet half way. CPL or WAC card required.

2. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

Bump and some new pricing options. I'd be willing to do $550 without the holsters or $500 for just the gun and the Hogue grips that are on it. Pretty firm on those prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.