JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi All,

Have a New Old Stock S&W Model 66-2 6 inch 38/357 Magnum Combat Magnum stainless revolver. Gun is 100% Never fired, perfect. Grips are perfect and checkering is still sharp. Value of gun from the S&W Forum and others is around $700.00 cash value.... We will have to figure out value of my gun and your trade and see if cash goes either way, ammo and mags can make up for cash though on your end.... I love this gun, but it is a duplicate for me as I have one, and do not need two. I also have up to 250-300 rds of quality ammo to make up for cash or equal up in a trade, all good ammo( Name Brand i.e. American Eagle, Federal, Etc....) stored right in ammo cans with desi packs. I can take some pics with my cell phone, but the gun is New, no box or cleaning kit. FTF in WA State Only with proper ID and all the legal stuff of course.

What I am looking for in trade.....Gun has to be minty or New.

Glock 17/34 9MM
Glock 20 10 MM
Sig P226 9MM
Sig P220 45 ACP
1911 .45 Colt, Kimber, etc...
S&W Model 41 .22
S&W "Pre lock" Revolver in .22 LR
Other "Pre Lock" S&W Revolvers

Also interested in other trades in 9mm and .45ACP and .22 LR and 10MM????

Thanks,
Will

Last Edited:
Barrel length is above, but kind of "buried" It is a 6 inch gun, I wold rather trade than sell. I can send you some photos if you wish, it is perfect.

Hey will,
I am very interested in your 357. I have a like new Sig 220. My dilemma is I am home bound, do live in N.Seattle in the Sandpoint Way/NE120th area of Seattle. If you are interested and could come to my place, then shoot me a couple pics of yours and I will do the same. My email is thumbsup2u - at - comcast dot net

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.