JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Based on the serial number it appears that this is a 1981 model, which makes it a 65-2. In 1982 they changed to the 65-3 without the pinned barrel and recessed cylinder.

Warning!!!!! This guy waffles on deals in progress. Be careful and have the item in hand for a good inspection before completing the trade or whatever. This deal is a little hinky.

I'm sure he is, but he or something went sideways on our deal. When I expressed intrest and asked for pics, he posted up a differant ad. That struck me as wrong. When I'm out fishing and get a bite, I don't drop the pole to cast out another one.

But, thats just me. I'm sure he's a great guy. He posted, I responded with intrest, he delayed, he posted another ad. I withdrew my full asking price offer.

No harm, no foul.

hay tinman i left you pictures with no reply ive sent others pictures out as well you have not returned my messages .and if you look at my reviews or comments from every one on this forum that i have delt with you would know im a stand up guy .if you still want this let me no thats all you have to do i called you and have emailed you all you have to do is respond . i can see your new around here . so next time if you want to deal with some one on here pm them first or call me there is no sence getting mad or being rude im fair with everyone on here .sorry if i upset you it was not my intent i just wanted to sell this and get a 22 target pistol to kill these rabbits that keep getting in my garden the gun is still here till monday there is another going to look at in monday or tuesday when he gets back from cal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.