JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS im looking for the new black model not the gold model i want it for a walk around the yard gun i live in woodland and the rabbits keep getting in my garden. im selling the Smith for 575.00 if you just want to buy it you can i have ammo as well it will be 30 abox for the double tap and 25.00 a box for the other stuff iff the gun sells the buyer gets first dibbs on the ammo thanks for looking

i could bring it by tomarrow or if you can send me your email ill try to figure out how to send you some pictures do you have one of the 22,s im talking about

Dude, I've already contacted you about that 65 a few days ago. I just needed a few pictures to seal the deal. It's bad form to post a different ad for the same gun when a deal is in the works.

I withdraw my full price offer. I prefer to work with a honest man with ethics. Good luck jacking the next guy around.

hay tinman i left you pictures with no reply ive sent others pictures out as well you have not returned my messages .and if you look at my reviews or comments from every one on this forum that i have delt with you would know im a stand up guy .if you still want this let me no thats all you have to do i called you and have emailed you all you have to do is respond . i can see your new around here . so next time if you want to deal with some one on here pm them first or call me there is no sence getting mad or being rude im fair with everyone on here .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.