JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale: S&W 64-6 stainless revolver. What you see is what you get. This is a beautiful revo with nice grips and a buttery action. These pistols are capable of handling .38+p. Open to trades

CC149C60-74C3-46A7-AAAF-1B0D75EAD4D0.jpeg E286E365-8BB3-4CEA-ABA4-EFBCBB14783F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are those rosewood grips made by WorldWide grips by any chance? He used to sell his grips under the profile "Jarwaun" on eBay. I've got a a pair on my GP100 and my colt model 3-5-7. They're my favorite revolver grips, hands down: great ergos and super high quality wood.
Also: would you be interested in a trade for a sig sp2022?

Are those rosewood grips made by WorldWide grips by any chance? He used to sell his grips under the profile "Jarwaun" on eBay. I've got a a pair on my GP100 and my colt model 3-5-7. They're my favorite revolver grips, hands down: great ergos and super high quality wood.
Also: would you be interested in a trade for a sig sp2022?
Honestly they very well may be, I bought them on eBay a while back and they are great! I can't seem to find them anymore. I'll probably have to pass on the trades, but thank you for the offer!

No problem. Any chance you'd take a high end folding knife for a partial trade? The value of the folder would be about 150 and I could pay rest in cash.
By the way, worldwide grips has a website now: Worldwide Handgun Grips. I'm pretty sure that's who made the grips you've got on there. I absolutely love his grips and they're an incredible value. Looks like you found a great pair!

No problem. Any chance you'd take a high end folding knife for a partial trade? The value of the folder would be about 150 and I could pay rest in cash.
By the way, worldwide grips has a website now: Worldwide Handgun Grips. I'm pretty sure that's who made the grips you've got on there. I absolutely love his grips and they're an incredible value. Looks like you found a great pair!
Thanks for the info, but unfortunately my only interests are firearms and cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top