JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're welcome. Seemed like a good deal to me. Sometimes hit or miss with police trade ins, but I've been happy the couple times I tried it.

I got a outstanding police trade in last month. A Sig P220 with E2 grips and three stainless magazines. Also functioning night sights and a blue plastic box. $529! The thing is like new. It was even clean. So far I bought four more factory magazines. Now I need a holster.

That's why I bought it. I have had a Model 15 a long time. It has a nice target style hammer (Mod 15 is the blued version with adjustable sights). I have been shooting double action since the mid 1990's. Try it you'll like it. If you want a standard hammer the bobbed one can be replaced. Of course shooting double action uses a lot more ammo. But that's how they did it before everyone switched to semi autos. Should I need to shoot a squirrel I would hope to have my model 15 available.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top