S&W Model 64, 38 Specials $330

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by uberguy, Jan 9, 2019.

1. uberguy

uberguy
    Bend
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Rudedog

Rudedog
    Dallas,Or

I ordered one. Thanks for the heads up. I love the K frame and already have accessories and a lot of ammo loaded up.

3. uberguy

uberguy
    Bend
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

You're welcome. Seemed like a good deal to me. Sometimes hit or miss with police trade ins, but I've been happy the couple times I tried it.

4. Rudedog

Rudedog
    Dallas,Or

I got a outstanding police trade in last month. A Sig P220 with E2 grips and three stainless magazines. Also functioning night sights and a blue plastic box. $529! The thing is like new. It was even clean. So far I bought four more factory magazines. Now I need a holster.

Patrickffbritt likes this.
  5. Greenbug

Greenbug
    Bend

Sucks that they bobbed the hammer and are essentially DAO now....

Slobray and Rudedog like this.
  6. Rudedog

Rudedog
    Dallas,Or

That's why I bought it. I have had a Model 15 a long time. It has a nice target style hammer (Mod 15 is the blued version with adjustable sights). I have been shooting double action since the mid 1990's. Try it you'll like it. If you want a standard hammer the bobbed one can be replaced. Of course shooting double action uses a lot more ammo. But that's how they did it before everyone switched to semi autos. Should I need to shoot a squirrel I would hope to have my model 15 available.

uberguy likes this.