JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Hood River
State
Oregon
Zip Code
S&W Model 625-2, Stainless Steel, 5-inch, 45ACP/45 Auto Rim, N-Frame Revolver for sale. This is the '45 CAL Model of 1988' designation revolver. The first introduction of this model has the dash two (-2) designation. There were only 1500 of these made in the first year. After this year of production they no longer used the classic roll stamp and went to laser engraving.

It is a direct descendant of the Smith & Wesson M1917 revolver first issued during World War I. The Model 625-2 was introduced as the .45 CAL MODEL OF 1988, as a limited
edition model intended as an International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC) Commemorative.

Revolver is 6-shot, double action/single action. It has a full underlug, fluted swing-out cylinder, 5-inch barrel, wide solid rib, and bronze-colored Pachmayr lion logo medallion grips which were included with the early run model 625-2 revolvers.

The front sight is a black serrated ramp blade, and is pinned into a rise in the rib. The top of the rib is serrated and matte finished for glare reduction. The rear sight is a flat top, square notched leaf in a micrometer-click base that is adjustable for windage and elevation.

Revolver has been fired very little, and is in excellent condition.

May be able to meet in Gresham, Oregon for transfer.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I never received a box or other goodies with my purchase of the revolver. But just did remember that I have 15 - .45 caliber full moon clips and the de-mooning tool that goes with it. I'll add a pic of them. Thanks!

i have one of these too..it is also the last S&W revolver to be roll marked instead of laser engraved.. a favorite for sure...

Would you be interested in any trades? I have a couple brand new CZ pistols for sale on here. The P-01 Urban Grey (midsize) and SP-01 Urban Grey (full size) models in 9mm. I tried sending a message to you, but your inbox was full.

P-01 2.jpg SP-01 2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.